Last Updated on May 13, 2022
Want to make some extra money for free? If so, then you should check out these sites and apps that have a $50 referral program!
Referring friends is a great way to earn passive income, and all of these online platforms offer a generous referral bonus. In this article, we’ll discuss how to refer friends and get that $50 bonus.
So what are you waiting for? Start referring your friends for money today!
Best Sites and Apps to Refer a Friend and Get $50
Here are the best $50 referral programs to try out and earn money passively.
Aspiration is a financial company that offers a $50 referral bonus for every friend you refer who signs up for an account and makes eligible transactions.
To refer a friend, simply log into your Aspiration account and find the unique link in your dashboard. You can then share it with anyone that might be interested in using the online financial service to spend, save, and invest wisely.
Your friend just needs to set up a Spend and Save account and make transactions worth $250 or open an Aspiration Zero credit card. Spend and Save referrals also get a $50 cash credit deposited into their accounts.
Neighbor is an online storage marketplace where renters can find hosts. The company has a referral program where you can get $50 for inviting friends to list their spaces.
Simply get a Neighbor account to find your personal referral link. You can share it with friends, track the status of your invitees, and even assist them in listing a space.
Once your friend signs up, lists their space, and gets a reservation, you’ll both receive a $50 credit.
Rover is a pet sitting and dog walking service that offers a $50 referral bonus. The purpose of this online platform is to connect pet owners with sitters.
You can create an account on Rover and refer someone in need of pet sitting jobs. You’ll then be able to find and share your unique referral link with friends. Once your friend creates an account, gets approved, and completes 90 days on Rover, you’ll receive the $50 credit.
The other way to earn Rover referral earnings is to invite customers to use the service. This can work for you if you know people that need well-qualified pet sitters to take care of their pets.
Referral Programs Tips
Here are some things to keep in mind when you join a referral program.
- Don’t spam your link: Only share it with people that you know will be interested.
- Avoid referral fraud: Don’t use dishonest methods to get referral bonuses, such as referring yourself through multiple fake accounts.
- Read the terms and conditions of each program before you join: Some programs have specific requirements that you need to meet in order to receive the bonus.
Best Ways to Share Your Referral Links and Get Referrals
- Social networking sites: Share your links on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or other social media platforms. You can either create relevant posts or promote them in your online bios. Be careful about sites and apps that don’t allow such promos.
- Website: You can add your text links, referral codes, or banners to the content of a site you own, like in blog posts and web pages. This is among the best ways to get well-targeted referrals.
- Texts and emails: You’re free to promote your links in the messages or emails you send to people in your contact or email list. Just be sure that they may be interested and keep it informative.
- Word of mouth: You can just tell your friends about an amazing program or platform they may want to try and ask them to use your referral link.
Wrapping It up
Now that you know about some of the best $50 referral programs, start referring your friends and earning passive income today! These online platforms are a great way to make some extra money without having to do much work. Just sit back, relax, and watch the cash come rolling in. Happy earning!
Do you know of any other great referral programs? Let us know in the comments below!